Describe a real-life situation in which jealousy negatively affected a relationship you experienced.

Prompt Response: My friend, who I will refer to as "TM", we were really into a game. Within that game me and him were competing within the ranked game mode. After a while I got pretty far ahead of him and for a while it felt like he was being distant. I decided to talk to him about it and he said that he didn't intend to but admitted to feeling somewhat insecure and jealous, even though it was a silly game. Nevertheless we resolved it.

Summary: During class we went over a native American tale and reviewed it and started working on a project regarding it.

Reflection: My group and I started our project and got pretty far within it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?