What is the most creative thing you have ever made?

Prompt Response: Back in 7th grade I had to make a story for an assignment. It took a lot of thinking as I had to create a scenario with characters and dialogue and it was a lengthy project. I had to really think for it as I wanted it to stick out and be unique, even though it was just a 7th grade project.

Summary: We worked on the origin myth and started our poster.

Reflection: I finished my origin myth and started planning my poster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?