Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Prompt Response: An adventure that I would like to go on would be to visit the country of China. It is somewhere that I find to be uniquely beautiful in culture, art, and just as a country. There is nowhere else that inspires me and has the same allure. To go there one day is a dream to me and I hope to be able to do it eventually.

Summary: We went over American literature content beyond the native Americans and reviewed a poem.

Reflection: Reviewing the poem was very interesting and enlightening in regards to thinking g about life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?