Write about something that you wish you had more of.

Prompt Response: I wish I had more motivation within myself. When I work on something I don't really struggle but it is getting the desire to do things and get to the point where I am actually working on it. Whether it is work or hobbies I just have a lot of struggle getting excited to do it/desire to do it at all.  Having more motivation would allow me to not waste as much as I do waiting around hesitating/procrastinating.

Summary: Today in class we worked on our posters and myths. We also went over some prompt responses

Reflection: Going over prompt responses made think more deeply about the prompts and let me think more deeply about them 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?