What do you love most about being part of the Lakeside community? How do you show off your school spirit? What is your favorite Homecoming tradition or event?

Prompt Response: I am proud of being a student at lakeside, no matter it's issues. The thing I love most about lakeside are my friends here that I wouldn't know otherwise. I don't really show off my school spirit but I do have pride in being a student. My favorite homecoming tradition is meeting beforehand to take pictures and have fun before you go to the dance.

Summary: We took a quiz in class.

Reflection: The quiz made me think about the poem again and analyze the word choices within it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?