Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.

Prompt Response: A truth I was afraid to accept was that to succeed in making it into a good college I would have to put in a lot of work in and out of school. In school I need to take good classes and excel within them. This along with being an active member of my school's community. On the outside I should participate in volunteer work and real world experience to build up my character.

Summary: We took notes on how to write arguments

Reflection: These notes will make me write better arguments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?