How do you find time to enjoy your day, even when you have a lot going on? Write about at least three specific things you do to enjoy small moments throughout your day.

Prompt Response: Even in a busy day I still try to find time and ways to enjoy myself. One of the easiest is just talking to my friends. I have many classes with friends that can make a day that I dread pretty easy to get through. Beyond school though when I get home I have many things I can do to relax. Going to the gym is a good recreation for me and so is playing guitar. 

Summary: We worked on our paragraph

Reflection: Getting a little extra time on my paragraph allowed me to refine it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?