Write about a moment when you had to step out of your comfort zone.

Prompt Response: When my friend J took me climbing I had to overcome some of my fears of heights. The large walls and going up them made me.  I did pretty good for my first time trying it and I was able to get to the top and while it was frightening at first I was able to overcome it and surpass my fears

Summary: We read ambush and started a paragraph based off it

Reflection: I really liked the short story and thought it was very impactful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?