Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation—maybe dodging a pop quiz, escaping a group chat argument, or remembering at the last second to submit an assignment. How did choosing wisely make your life easier?

Prompt Response: Last night I thankfully remembered I had this physics homework that was going to take forever that I forgot to do. It is very good that I remembered as it would've greatly brought my grade down and caused a lot of distress.

Summary: We finished the story

Reflection: The story's ending was very interesting and the characters were very unique.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?