Discuss something meaningful or memorable you experienced over the break, or reflect on what you felt most thankful for during that time.

Prompt Response: The thing I was the most thankful for was my circumstances and everything within it. Being born where I was born, living where I live, and knowing who I know are all things of incredible luck and I am forever thankful for these things. I think it is really important to be humble/thankful for the things we have and the gifts we receive

Summary: Did vocab work

Reflection: The vocab we went over was very interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?