Write about the best gift you have received

 Prompt Response: I think the best gift I have ever received is probably my PC. It is something that I wanted for a very long time but alluded me and getting it as a surprise was very exciting for me and it is something I certainly have gotten the worth out of. It continues to not only be fun but very useful and I think I would struggle with a lot of things without it.

Summary: We did a vocab lesson

Reflection: The new vocab words are really useful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?