Write about a time you didn’t feel like yourself.

Prompt Response: Sometime this year I was so out of it and unmotivated and unwilling to do work. It was really frustrating cause there was certainly things I needed to do. I think I was just severely burnt out at this time and lost most my motivating to do work and do anything at all. To get back into the motion of things, I just did some activities that I like to bring me back to normalcy. 

Summary: I wasn't here today 

Reflection: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?