If you had to describe how you show love using only three objects (for example: a playlist, a hoodie, a late-night snack, a long text message, etc.), what would you choose and why? Explain what each object represents and how it connects to your personality.

Prompt Response: If I had to describe how I show love using only three objects, I would choose a box of chocolates, my favorite book, and a custom playlist. These objects represent sweetness, knowledge, and my love for music. They also are related to things I like, like reading and sweets.

Summary: We made a valentines poem 

Reflection: Making a valentines poem for my mom made me think about how much she means to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?