If you could plan the perfect spring break with no limitation, money, time, or responsibilities—what would it look like? Where would you go, who would you bring, and what would you do?

 Prompt Response: I would travel around the world with my friends probably. There are many places I have always been interesting in going to, like much of Eastern Europe, and Asia. Being able to go to those places and experience these great things would be lovely for me.

Summary: We had a CommonLit to do

Reflection: I can't even lie I haven't done the CommonLit so I don't really have anything to reflect on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about what you are thankful for.

What challenges have you faced when working independently or in a group, and how did you handle them? Explain how those experiences will influence the way you approach this current research project.

Describe a time that you had an encounter with a homeless person, either directly or indirectly. What did you think and how did it make you feel?